How to Enrol
To enrol your child with Humpty Doo Community & Child Care Centre, simply follow the link and register to get onto our waiting list. The Centre will confirm availability with you once you have registered a request.
We’d love to hear from you and we are more than happy to arrange a tour of the Centre if you request one, you can do this by contacting us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some example questions
Can you follow the same routine we follow at home?
We know how important it is to support families and children, it is important to keep continuity between home and childcare, we will do our best to incorporate your home routine into your child’s day at our centre.
What do I need to pack for my child’s day?
Children need at least 3 sets of clothing that are Sunsmart e.g. shirts or dresses with sleeves, nappies, bottles and/or dummies, more information on what to bring is provided in our parent handbook that you receive upon enrolment or request.
Do you provide meals?
Yes, we provide all meals including a nutritious breakfast, a hot lunch, morning and afternoon tea and a late snack.
Can you help with toilet training?
Yes, we’re more than happy to help your child through toilet training, your child’s educators will discuss with you how to transition children from nappies to undies.
To enquire about enrolling, simply click the button below and then go to “Register”
- Our fees are charged by age and per day as well as a full time. We charge for children under 3 years and for children over 3 years.
- Fees are reviewed annually and are set by our Parent Management Committee.
- We charge a fundraiser fee per child on enrolment to go towards the Centre’s fundraising budget.
- Children will receive a Centre shirt, hat and dirty clothes bag as part of this fundraiser fee.
- Fees are charged as per child’s booking and are charged on absent days including illnesses, holidays and public holidays.
Our fees are inclusive of:
- All daily meals, milk and water
- Wipes, tissues and gloves
- Bed linen